In this disclaimer the following definitions apply:
The owner: the owner of the website;
Use: all conceivable acts;
You: the user (visitor) of the website;
The content: all the content of the website;
- The following applies to the page you are now watching. By using this page you agree to this disclaimer.
- The owner has compiled the content with the utmost care, nonetheless, the owner accepts no liability for any possible inaccuracies in the displayed.
- The owner is not liable for the content of files linked to this website and/or websites referred to on this website.
- Unauthorised or improper use of the content or parts thereof will constitute a infringement of intellectual rights.
- Permission to use the displayed content or parts of the content in public places must be requested in writing to us.
Eromes respects the privacy of visitors of this website and will not actively collect personal data of visitors.
If a visitor to the website is requested to provide their personal details when requesting information or downloads, then the information provided by the visitor will only be used for the intended purpose, namely the processing of the relevant request.
The personal data will not be collected and/or saved, unless specifically agreed upon by the visitor. EromesMarko will never sell or make known the personal data and e-mail addresses collected consensual, to third parties, for instance in the context of direct mail activities.